RUGER SR1911 9MM
- Precision CNC-controlled machining process results in a superior slide-to-frame fit and smooth slide travel.
- The stainless steel barrel and bushing are produced from the same bar stock, on the same machine, for improved accuracy.
- Positive barrel lock-up allows for superior accuracy out of the box.
- Traditional design with replaceable grip panels and checkered backstrap.
- Lightweight, aluminum, skeletonized trigger features an adjustable over-travel stop and provides a very crisp, no creep, light trigger pull with a quick, positive reset.
- Skeletonized hammer is lightweight and provides faster cycling.
- Oversized beavertail grip safety provides positive function and reliability.
- Extended thumb safety and slide stop lever for improved, positive manipulation.
- Integral plunger tube for slide stop and thumb safety is not staked and will never come loose.
- Oversized ejection port and extended magazine release enhance competition performance.
- Visual inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Features a flat mainspring housing and rear slide serrations for a positive grip.
- Accepts standard, aftermarket 1911 parts and accessories.
- Classic, original 1911 Series 70 design.
- Also includes: swaged link pin; titanium firing pin; two 9-round stainless steel magazines; bushing wrench.
- * Color and shade of anodized component may vary from photo.
- Slide MaterialStainless Steel
- Barrel Length4.25″
- Grip FrameGray Anodized Aluminum *
- Grip PanelsBlack Rubberized
- Model TypeLightweight Commander-Style
- Slide FinishLow-Glare Stainless
- SightsDrift Adjustable Novak® 3-Dot
- Weight29.3 oz.
- Overall Length7.75″
- Twist1:10″ RH
- CA ApprovedNo
- MA Approved & Certified